EMPEROR’S PRIDE PROJECT
- Work to enhance or enact laws regarding registration and classification of service dogs.
- Promote and educate our communities on the difference between service, therapy and companion dogs and how service dogs assist individuals living with a disability.
- Bring awareness to the 22 a day suicide rate of our veterans.
- Provide educational speaking engagements about the challenges of living with disabilities, freedom, the importance of acceptance, teamwork and commitment.
- Raise funds to provide assistance for basic medical expenses for service dogs of veterans in order to help them continue assisting their veterans to live productive lives.